Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Could someone please help me?

edited August 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
It seems that I fucked up my forum when I updated it. I have'nt had any problems before. :( I have no idea what happened. Some extensions just decided that they would'nt work at all and some just don't work as they should. I would be happy as a little puppy if someone could at least take a look at it (http://www.player2.se), and I will give you the username and password for the FTP where I have the form if anyone of you think that you could fix it for me.

Comments

• Options
    Do you have a guest user id and password?
  • Options
    For the FTP? Nope. I'll give you my login id and password.
  • Options
    I think he means for the forum.
  • Options
    Damn I'm stupid. Register and I'll make you an administrator.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    just registered, no errors so far. already solved?
  • Options
    The FCKquote extension does'nt work. "Klistrad" (Sticky) was changed to "TextPrefixTextStickyTextSuffix". I can't get rid of the "Remember to set Attachments Permissions for you and your users. You can do it at the Roles & Permissions page." message that came with the Attachments extension. And how do I get rid of those sponsored links? AlexL. Changed your role so you can see what extensions I've downloaded and activated. Could the problem be with one or more of the extensions?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    It sounds like you've got two problems:

1. You need to also upgrade your language file - take a look at the english version that came with the new installation and you'll see there are a few new additions to it.
    2. You need to check with the addons site for updates to your extensions. Try going to Settings > Updates & Reminders > Check for Updates Now
This discussion has been closed.