Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

any1 know a free software to capture screen and save in sfw?

edited August 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
i tried Super Screen Capture, but it limits to 2 mins and cant save in swf... any ideas? the best result would be to have a video like the ones at vanilla help, with control buttons etc... how do i do that? is there a free software pack for this? thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Have you tried CamStudio. It can convert the vido to swf after capture.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    yes...There are two I use

Wink
    SWF only
    Freeware

CamStudio
    SWF or AVI
    Opensource Freeware
  • Options
    wink is great... thanks
  • Options
    I was hoping this told which one Mark used for the demo movies here... but its just the suggestions: http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/2049/screencasting-software/
  • Options
    ok... maybe somebody knows, couse i have searched the application and the debugmode forum and found nothing pertaining the problem... ok, wink is great, but the sound is awful.... the sound recording rate is next to about 5 things per second... i have no idea about how to edit audio input mode inside the application.... has anyone met this problem? thanks
This discussion has been closed.