Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

extension issues.

edited August 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
lo guys. few weeks ago my forum had trouble connecting to my database. since then if i turn an extension off, i cant turn it back on. If i add a new extension, when i turn it on through the forum, refreshing just turns it back off. any ideas?

Comments

• Is the /root/to/forum/conf directory set with read/write permissions, and are the files set within read/write also. If you still have the problems once you have set their permissions correctly, let us know.

Adam.
  • thanks for the help Adam :) yes they are all set to read/write. I still have the same issue, I access the extension area on the forum, click the box and it shows as being active, then a simple refresh, and it shows as not being active. I'm stumped.
  • Just for testing purposes, chmod 777 the /conf dir and see if that fixes things for you.
  • tried that too Stash, still got nothing :(
This discussion has been closed.