Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 91

edited August 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi i have got stuck on this for a while now ,it is to do wth the upload facility of the account pictures get the same error to any icture i try to upload Warning: move_uploaded_file(/var/www/web3/web/Vanilla-1.1.2//uploads/AccountPictures/4cd.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web3/web/Vanilla-1.1.2/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 91 Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpwn73Ug' to '/var/www/web3/web/Vanilla-1.1.2//uploads/AccountPictures/4cd.jpg' in /var/www/web3/web/Vanilla-1.1.2/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 91 hope you can help thx kieron

Comments

• Options
    ithcyithcy New
    edited August 2007
    did you change the permissions of your uploads folder as described in the Attachments readme?

//actually does the folder uploads/AccountPictures even exist?
  • Options
    hi yes the folder uploads/AccountPictures does exist and i have changed permissions but still get the same result
This discussion has been closed.