Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Changing the yellow: I am missing something?

edited September 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I thought I'd just make a subtle change by changing the main yellow colour. I'm not sing any extra theme or style so i went ahead and changed the relevant number codes in vanilla.css but nothing has changed. At the first i thought it might a be cache thing but I've tried it in different browers and yet nothing seem to have changed at all! Have I changed the wrong css file? themes/vanilla/styles/default/vanilla.css

Comments

• you've changed the right file; my guess is that you've changed the wrong numbers.

try using firebug to inspect the page elements. it will give you everything you need to know right down to the line number in the css file that contains the relevant definition.
  • my god - file this one down to idiocy! right file - wrong forum! I was editing the file in my sandbox forum rather the real one - so it was just a matter of moving it across.
This discussion has been closed.