Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problem with the Themes set in forums

edited September 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I have use four vanilla in a site with one user table. formate : 1> www.cxty.com/srst 2> www.cxty.com/fdrt My problem is that when i set any new Themes to one forum, than rest don't get the any style or themes. How could i set different themes and styles to each forum. Pls. help

Comments

• Options
    Make sure that you check off the "apply to all users" checkbox when you change themes.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I don't have any experience doing this... But I think your forums can't share the same StyleID and CustomStyle columns in the user table. You should create the a set of these columns for each forum and add something like:$DatabaseColumns['User']['StyleID'] = 'Forum1_StyleID'; $DatabaseColumns['User']['CustomStyle'] = 'Forum1_CustomStyle'; in conf/database.
  • Options
    bapi:

Same problem for me!

But another question: Do you have single sign on for all four forums? I would like to have, but it doesn't work!

This is my setting for the two forums (the second is the bugtracker):
    Forum 1: /forum
    Forum 2: /bug
    or in urls:
    http://www.larp-welt.de/forum/
    http://www.larp-welt.de/bug/
    These are the cookie-settings on both of the forums:
    $Configuration['COOKIE_DOMAIN'] = 'www.larp-welt.de';
    $Configuration['COOKIE_PATH'] = '/';
    If loggin in into forum 1, and changing to forum 2, I'm not logged in in forum 2, and even worse: when changing back to forum 1, I get logged out of forum 1!

Sorry for hijacking the thread! ;-)

Tschüss
    Tiggr (aka Marcus)
  • Options
    (for Tigger) Well i m working on single login system, as i complete it. I will inform u ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    Great! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.