Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Installing Stuff Displayer

edited September 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi there, I'm having a bit of trouble installing the extension "Stuff Displayer". I've successfully installed the Vanilla 1.1.2, and some other extensions like PreModerator, but when I try to enable Stuff Displayer, I get a "There was a problem authenticating your post information" dialog box. I've had a look at some of the posts on the post-authentication feature but I can't decipher them into a relevant solution to installing Stuff Displayer. Coudl anyone give me any suggestions? Rich

Comments

• Options
    The Nuggets add-on does the same thing and more. Try activating that add-on.
  • Options
    Tried that too. Exactly the same problem. I wonder what's happened between when I successfully activated plugins before and now?
  • Options
    You get this error as soon as you enable the extension? That's pretty strange since it's an error usually related to discussions. Does it occur with other addons too?

Anyway Jim is right, Stuff Displayer kind of sucks compared to Nuggets, you'd better use Nuggets which offers more possibilities and is more user-friendly.
  • Options
    Yes, almost immediately when I try to check the check box.
  • Options
    Can we have a link to your forum?
This discussion has been closed.