Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

same session for 2 forum

edited October 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, i have 2 forums, what i want is that when a user login in one forum and move 2 other than he should not login again. is their and addon for this purpose or any other help

Comments

• Options
    Didn't you already ask for this in this discussion? Note that the procedure should be easier now if you're using Vanilla 1.1.3, because you can now set directly the database prefix during the installation.
  • Options
    no, it mean there is that my user don't have to login every time they login to different forum from one to other. :)
  • Options
    you could probably solve this client side.

I use firefox in windows XP and i have no trouble staying logged into multiple forums all at once.

check and make sure your cookies aren't set to expire, or that they are on to begin with.

Or is it just a vanilla forum that's giving you trouble? Make sure your cookie path is set correctly.

If those ideas don't solve your issue, post some more details.
  • Options
    this will be working for me, not for all my users
This discussion has been closed.