Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Keyword shows up in Goog analitx and web tools, but I cant find my site googling that keyword

edited September 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
hi.. here are cropped screenshots from my Google webmaster tools and google analytics
strange keyword in Google Webmaster Tools
strange keyword in Google Analytics
as you see, the website pops up if you query google for "essay", but not matter how hard i try, i cant find my site (http://newavessays.com) in results... if you know, can you please tell me whats going on? or,. do you see it there in the results? .. (i search in the global version).. I have no idea how people find my site with this keyword (though its great).,, Im very confused.. help plz ,,,thanx

Comments

• Options
    If I search for essay or essays, your newavessays site comes up within the 21-30 top hits.
  • Options
    thanks... but what version of google you use? global english www.google.com version?
  • Options
    google dot com and the google toolbar in FF.
  • Options
    thats odd... i use toolbar with ff and also search in the global version, but i cant find my site for either "essay" or "essays"... could you please tell me exactly what position my site is on? and the "custom essay" query too, if thats not problematic... thanks in advance...
  • Options
    You are 23 when I just search for essay and 25 for custom essay.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    thanks
    this is something very strange... how can that be? i cant see my site for "essay" .... how is that possible? :-/
  • Options
    ithcyithcy New
    edited September 2007
    it's not uncommon for people in different places to get different results from a google search for the same thing. it has to do with which of google's datacenters you "get" when you run a query. you can compare results from different EU datacenters on this page: http://oyoy.eu/google/trydc/dc.aspx
This discussion has been closed.