Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

A World Of WarCraft Vanilla Community

edited September 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi there,

First of all let me introduce myself: My name is Synesis and I'm the guild master (or Throne) of a World Of WarCraft guild named Domine on the EU-Xavius realm (alliance side).

When my guild started looking for a way to create an online community I chose Vanilla (even though I never had the chance to work on it in the past) and at this time I can say that I've setup a really nice online community for my fellow co-players using the Vanilla framework.

This is ment to be a "thank you" note to the Lussumo's development team and to the add-on developers. You guys did a really great job designing and developing the program.

As a professional software architect/engineer myself (from a different technology perspective -if you know what I mean; ), I can attest to the fact that Vanilla has great potential.

Once again thank you all for the beautiful framework you've build,
With regards,
Synesis

Comments

• Options
    Glad you liked Vanilla. Is it possible for us to view your forum, if you don't mind? I'm not in touch with World of warcraft but can you confirm if this screenshot is real?
This discussion has been closed.