Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

littlehuwlittlehuw New
edited September 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I am new to Vanilla so was wondering if anyone can help out. I have set the authentication to be immediate to Membership status (by removing the applicant status). My query is, when I now go to the Sign Up page, the text in the form goes heavily on about how you cannot be a member without being authenticated and someone will authenticate them soon. Of course actually they are members straight away so this text is defunct. Anyone point me in the right direction to be able to edit the text that is shown in the ApplyForm? Many thanks Huw

Comments

• Options
    Open languages/English/definitions.php and look for line 85-86, copy it to conf/language.php and just edit it to anything you want.
  • Options
    VazVaz New
    edited September 2007
    damn ! --^ beat me by 18 seconds. I believe its in /languages/english/definitions.php
  • Options
    :O)
  • Options
    littlehuwlittlehuw New
    edited September 2007
    Thanks guys! Er, will it have any issues later if I have just edited (whilst you were typing!) the definition in the definition.php file? It works, thats my point point, will it just be a case of editing again on upgrade? Huw EDIT: Ok, done it your way, just in case...lol
This discussion has been closed.