Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Trouble logging in after upgrade to 1.1.3

edited September 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I am new to your forum and would first of all like to say hello to all. Since upgrading to Vanilla 1.1.3, I am experiencing problems with logging on. I receive the error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: redirect() in /mnt/web2/52/91/51564991/htdocs/Forum/library/People/People.Control.SignInForm.php on line 78 When I hit the back button and try to log on again, I am told that I am already logged on. Is this a general problem that I can fix, or it this a first ? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Try to reinstall /library/Framework/Framework.Function.php

Maybe you should also reinstall all the files.
  • Options
    Many thanks for your quick reply. I reinstalled the framework for version 1.1.2 with /library/Framework/Framework.Function.php from Version 1.1.3, as the screen didn't look correct (In the Nugget settings 'Footer' appeared at the top 4 times) with all of the framework files from V 1.1.3. Once again, thanks for your quick reply.
  • Options
    Here the list of files that have been modify between 1.1.2 and 1.1.3: http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:upgrading
This discussion has been closed.