Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Setting directory for root path

edited October 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I am trying to modify index.php so that I can specify which directory is the root. My goal is to be able to specify a single variable at the top of the page designating the root of the gallery. It seems there are many Path variables and I am mixing up their functions. If anyone can help clarify which functions I need to modify I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2007
    Hi, I'm not sure to understand...
    I had maybe a similar problem: I'm trying to get rid of Windows and I'm migrating to a free OS, so I have to work under the two pathes system. I changed conf/settings.php this way:
    $pref='/data'; #$pref='E:'; $Configuration['SETUP_TEST'] = '1'; $Configuration['APPLICATION_PATH'] = $pref.'/prj/vanilla/FeedPublisher/src/trunk/'; $Configuration['DATABASE_PATH'] = $Configuration['APPLICATION_PATH'].'conf/database.php'; $Configuration['LIBRARY_PATH'] = $Configuration['APPLICATION_PATH'].'library/'; $Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH'] = $Configuration['APPLICATION_PATH'].'extensions/'; $Configuration['LANGUAGES_PATH'] = $Configuration['APPLICATION_PATH'].'languages/'; $Configuration['THEME_PATH'] = $Configuration['APPLICATION_PATH'].'themes/vanilla/';
    So I can easily change the root path of Vanilla.

Hope this helps...
  • Options
    I was talking about the Filebrowser =)
  • Options
    ooops, didn't see the title of the categorie, sorry...
This discussion has been closed.