Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Some js & utf8 issue \ bug (SOLVED)

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I got this on my forum image
It happens when I check an extension to install or trying to check for updates, so it's supposed to be an ajax issue.
Can anybody advice on it?

In few words when i'm checking an extension to install browser displays its window text like this:
<*meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html"; charset=utf-8"> [extension's name]

Comments

  • Options
    edited October 2007
    so nobody met this? o_0
  • Options
    It is unusual--some basic things you can try are to re-upload the js and ajax folders, and if that doesn't work, try the plain english language and see if its something that could be missing from the language file.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    You must have have change something in your installation. Vanilla doesn't set any charset meta tag, and with ajax pages just a few script are loaded, no extensions. The extension ajax response should only be some plain text, only the extension name, no html code. Try to find what add this meta tag. If you didn't hack the core files, maybe you could look in your Russian translation file.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    wow, dudes, now i'm definetely sure that i'm dumb. this stuff has been somehow written before <php in lang file - <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8"> seems i've inserted it while editing... dunno how... without it - all works. Thanks!, Dinoboff
This discussion has been closed.