Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is there a feed that works with friendly urls??

edited October 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I was wondering if any of the feed add-ons work with friendly urls.. What i mean by that is, does the feed output urls in the same format that the friendly urls are being displayed? here on this board if you click on one of the feeds it only shows the dynamic urls... in turn producing duplacate content and LOWER RANKINGS IN SEARCH ENGINES... if you have friendly urls installed, I have yet to install friendly urls because of this. So do any feed add-ons display the proper url if you have friendly urls installed? Thanks, Wayne

Comments

• Why would you want a search engine to rank a feed anyway?
  • No not at all, the problem is i would like to use the feed to display latest comments on a page outside vanilla :)
  • FeedPublisher should, since it's based on CrudeRSS, in which Dan39 fixed these problems. Please keep me informed in the FeedPublisher thread if it doesn't behave as expected.
  • oh good :P I'll have to give feedpublisher a go then :)
This discussion has been closed.