Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

changed vanilla server now attachments wont work

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello all, I need a little help here

I changed my vanilla installation to a new server now all previous attachments wont work, I am guessing the reason is because in the old server vanilla was installed in /var/www/html/forums now in the new one it is located in /var/www/forums , the LUM_Attachment table contains a Path field still pointing to /var/www/html/forums, how can I update this table to make all attachments point to the new location?

i.e. in the Path field:

/var/www/html/forums/uploads/10559.2.jpg

should be

/var/www/forums/uploads/10559.2.jpg

thanks in advance !

Comments

• There is an extremely recent discussion talking about this exact same isse on this board. Try searching for it.
  • im sorry, but i still cant find the solution to this, i have tried searching around. my vanilla installation is working, but older attachments are not
  • ok I fixed it, heres the solution run this query on your LUM_Attachment table UPDATE LUM_Attachment set Path = ( REPLACE (Path,'/html',''));
This discussion has been closed.