Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

login issue, Zend + Vanilla

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi everyone, I am posting because we're struggling here with login issue which now took us over 1 month and still no success with it. Website is based on Zend framework and we decided to go with light and simple Vanilla. Authorisation works funny in general. When I login it shows me main page of the forum properly, but when I go deeper it logs out and shows back 'Welcome guest' when next to it there is a login box, showing me - still logged in. Other time, in FF it doesn't work at all, or only once when I clear cache and cookies. Next time I clear everything, it still doesn't work, so it's funny like there is no logic behind it. I am willing to pay someone to help us fixing it as it is very urgent to me due to delay. Here is the link: http://mumsclick.com/forum/ You can use my login details u: chaos@onechaos.com p: password

Comments

This discussion has been closed.