Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

how can i get the 2 headers on all my site pages?

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
how can i get the 2 headers on all my site pages?

i would like to put those two headers
at the top of all my pages
how?

just the code is what i need
thank you
some kind of code where i can edit the text and link to where i need it to go to
thank you
^^

Comments

• uh nuggets?
  • nuggets? this is in the general support so it is not really a vanilla question more of a global question
  • Could you be a tad more specific? If you just want the same header(a) across multiple pages why not just use an include?

Say you have header1.php and header2.php. At the top of your page(s) use
    <?php include('link/to/header1.php'); include('link/to/header2.php'); ?>
  • i have the same kind of header vanilla forum does i want to have that all across all my pages even if it is not the forum so they can sign in from anyway and the banner will be the same
  • The banner like the one here on Lussumo (as in an extension)? Do the same thing as I mentioned above, just have to include the whole path.... So like:

<?php include('http://www.yoursite.com/Vanilla/extensions/YourBanner/default.php'); ?>
  • no that is not what i am saying i put this in the general support cuz i thought this is th place to talk about general support i wanted to put the banner at the top on all my pages on my site that are not the vanilla forum so my members can sign in and sign out from anywhere on the site
This discussion has been closed.