Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Formatting refuses to apply after domain change...

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi everyone. I've recently installed Vanilla to a domain on one of my sites. I use GoDaddy.com and if you're familiar with the way they do things.. you have one "master domain" and can route new domain addresses (www.newsite.com) to any directory in your hosting account. To test Vanilla, I installed to a directory called "forum" within a test directory. So for example, my installation could be viewed by going to www.masterdomain.com/test/forum. Once I had everything set up the way I wanted, I changed the path settings using Vanilla's SETTINGS tab to reflect the new domain I set up a few days ago (www.newdomain.com/forum). Vanilla will display when you go to www.newdomain.com/forum, but without any formatting. I checked out this post: http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/3856/can-i-move-the-vanilla-folder/#Item_6 and read where Mark suggested clicking going to "Themes/Styles" and applying the default style to all users. That didn't work. The site still calls up without any formatting. Any pointers? Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• Options
    You can try to delete any records in the *style table and try again to set the style for all users.
This discussion has been closed.