Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

What do ya'll think of this theme??

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
hi :o) just wanted to get some feed back on this theme i've been working on... NC Golfers

Comments

• Options
    Looks good, works well except for the "Not signed in" link, it's overlapping other content.
    (Windows Safari 3.0.4)
  • Options
    Ah, it must be a safari bug... i have no idea how to fix it..
  • Options
    Nope, same issue in IE 7 mate!
    (Safari does not have issues anyway :-)
  • Options
    Ok, then ie 6.0 and firefox are fine, i need to figure out how to get those other two right...
  • Options
    I think i've fixed it, will u check for me now??
  • Options
    Yup, fixed in both IE7 and Safari.

Sorry wayne-man, no offense but I have to say this...

See folks, this proves my point, when he thought it was a Safari issue, didn't give a rats, when IE also balked it was all of a sudden a high priority to fix.

That's what's wrong with this world!
  • Options
    LOL, you're so right :P lmao , but yet i still can't wait to get an imac.... I'm gald i'm good at CSS, cause i did that fix blind :)
  • Options
    Your site looks great.
  • Options
    I plan on releasing it as a theme for vanilla once i get it all finished...
  • Options
    Is it just me or I can't seem to see the original posters name at all, only the replies.

Aside from that and the fact you can't see amount of replies, thread starter nor the time of creation for the thread on the discussion page I'm really liking the look of it :) It's different that's for sure.
  • Options
    I'm gonna make the theme so you can choose to show the amount of replies and the thread starter...
    As far as the original posters name, It's just hidden right now.. i'm trying to figure out a way to put it in there so it doesn't look like a comment, but an actual post. then of course the rest being comments...
This discussion has been closed.