Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Login form on frontpage

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I want to make a login form on the frontpage of my Vanilla forum. I've tried the guest signin addon, but it doesn't seem to work. How can get a login form on my frontpage? I'm running 1.1.4

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2007
    actually i think there is a extension for this i might look for it and if i find it i will post it here ^^ here http://lussumo.com/addons/index.php?PostBackAction=AddOn&AddOnID=67
  • Options
    I already tried that extension and it did not work. It didn't show up.
  • Options
    sjeepssjeeps
    edited November 2007
    See this post

I'm not done with the theme yet but it will feature a members login without any addon.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    nice job sjeeps NICE!! ^^ hmm that is weird lazo hmm so u want to put it on a page u made up? or on the discussion page?
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    @Hamad: On the discussion page. @Sjeeps When is this theme being released?
  • Options
    Unfortunately I don't have enough time to finish the theme because I'm currently working on other projects but I may release it within weeks.
  • Options
    Can you release a beta or something like that? So I can check out the custom login?
  • Options
    you can look at sjeeps's other themes they r similar
  • Options
    Re: login form not showing up-- If you are currently signed in, it will not appear. Sign out and you will then see it.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    @Hamed Which theme has such login then? I can't find one. @Wallphone I know that
  • Options
    Could we get either a URL (with guest sign in turned on) or a list of extensions you have enabled? I will check to see what could be keeping it from showing up.
  • Options
    Add Comments 1.2, CategoryIcons 1.0.3, Page Manager 2.5.2 I disabled all except Guest sigin addon. Still nothing
  • Options
    Is there any solution for this? That would be great.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    lazo, grace and i think the other one is called blogger or something like that
  • Options
    Near the top of GuestSignIn/default.php there should be a GuestSignIn_Welcome = ''; line. Put some text in the quotes and we'll see if that appears in the side bar.

I'm assuming this is the default vanilla theme... and version 1.2 of GuestSignIn?
This discussion has been closed.