Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can members post pics within posts?

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have done a search but only found one reference to posting a flickr pic. I am a long time forum user, but new at admin type stuff. My husband is actually our web guy and found Vanilla for our forum use. We just got set up and have alerted our clients that we now have a forum for their use. Our first few members signed up last week and the first email we got was from a member trying to see if he could post pics on the forum. I tried to post in a thread the way I do on other forums and no luck. So is there something we need to set up or authorize? I won't switch to flickr so want to see if it is possible to post pics from other photo hosting sites. Annette Oh, here's the link to the page where I tried to post a pic. http://www.wolfbrook.com/Home/page11.html

Comments

• Options
    You will probably have to install one of the Formatters and use the specific code (i.e. bbcode, markdown, or plain HTML) to link the image.

That should be all you need to post a image that is already on the web, for users to upload and post images, try out the attachments add-ons.
This discussion has been closed.