Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problem with font color in FCK

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello! I have problem with font colors in FCK. I`m using newest FCK and Vanilla 1.1.4. I`m changing color by color button, but the font is still in default color (in my example - black). The code have phraze "<span style="color: #XXXXX">", but IE 6 or Opera 9.24 dont see this command. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    does firefox see it
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    No. Same black, as under Opera and IE: http://forum.ocenyhoteli.pl/comments.php?DiscussionID=76/ Message should be red:/ The code is: "<p><span style="color: #ff0000"><b>asdadadadadadsa</b></span></p>"
  • Options
    look in your settings.php inside the fckeditor folder your span tag should look like this 'span' => array('style' => 1, 'align' => 1, 'class' => 1, 'title' => 1),
  • Options
    Edition of the file "settings.php" gives me nothing:(
  • Options
    Its doing something very weird it removes just one parameter of the attribute and leaves the rest.
    for eg if you do this
    <p><span style="border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); padding: 20px; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">This should be in red color</span></p>
    it will ignore the padding style but apply the rest, so the border and color works. the style is stored correctly in the database, but when it comes time to display it, outside of fckeditor, it removes stuff from it. disable all your extensions and leave only fckeditor and see if it works
  • Options
    Now the forum is only with FCK and still doesn`t work...
  • Options
    i guess u'll have to wait for the next version. hopefully that will fix this.
    btw what version of fckeditor your using. not the extension the actual fckeditor.
  • Options
    2,5b. I try the older. Maybe last stable will be better. Thank you for your effort.
  • Options
    Nah. 2.4.3 is black too. It must be something wrong with my Vanilla. The funny thing is that on YUI colors worked perfectly, but YUI working very slow on IE 6. On 7, Firefox and Opera all was ok:(
  • Options
    try htmlformatter and use the same html
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I tested BBCODE and working ok, but my forum is for unexperienced users and i must use WYSWIG. So. I`ll back to YUI. YUI have performance problems with big edition work, but in normal conditions acting very well under IE, Opera and Firefox. I must only figure how add emoticons to YUI:)
This discussion has been closed.