Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Approve Applicants page not showing with 10000+ applicants waiting approval

edited December 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi there Up until this morning my Vanilla forum was working fine but now when I sign in and click the approve applicants link the page loads blan. There are approx 10100 applicants waiting approval! I was wondering what this could be - A mysql issue? Too many requests to the server? A time out? Any ideas?

Comments

• Hmmm - reckon applicants page needs pagination for situations like this....!
  • edited November 2007
    Added to the bug tracker. http://lussumo.com/bugs/discussion/47/applicantsform-need-pagination/ I think you still can accept them on their account pages, if you look for users with the applicant role.
  • Wao, is it fame or spam ?
    Just a thought, could we sort applicants by IP in order to detect spam ?
    Every IP that has several applicants could be listed apart from the normal list.
  • Thats a good idea Grahack Theres lot of applicants cos its a pretty high profile site - sorry cant say more right now.
  • 10000 users a day type profile? Did someone move the census online?!
  • If you're interested by the duplicates IP check, I wrote ApplicantsIP.
This discussion has been closed.