Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Edit Discussion Overview

edited November 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I wish to make some modifications to the Discussion Overview (The page on the main screen) and was wondering what file I need to edit to do these modifications to the overview... Is there any add-ons that can do certain modifications already? or is this something am going to have to do by altering the code?

Comments

• Options
    There are several Discussion add-ons that change the discussion grid. I would check them out first.
  • Options
    Turns out I added a add-on already, just didn't realise... lol, but now I figured out which it is, I removed the first thing I wanted. But the second thing I want to remove is something added by Sub Categories add-on... I need to figure out some way of hiding the categories with "-" (without quotes) at the start... I have found the function from the Sub Categories add-on but need to figure out how to implement this code into Discussion Overview... Is there anyone able to help me figure it out?
This discussion has been closed.