Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Crash when changing user roles

edited December 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I changed two user roles and get the same crash each time. It appears I have set up the smpt under application settings incorrectly. I tried first to use smtp.gmail.com and then tried smtp.gmail.com:587. Both times I got the same crash as shown below. Any help resolving this would be appreciated. Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to smtp.gmail.com:587 in /home/content/g/s/1/gs1991999/html/vanilla/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Email.php on line 196 A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message Could not connect to SMTP host smtp.gmail.com:587 Affected Elements Email.SMTPSend(); The error occurred on or near: 110: Connection timed out For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

Comments

This discussion has been closed.