Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

listing users with an specific rol

argie01argie01 New
edited December 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, is there a way to list all the users that belong to an specific rol? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Try using the advanced search.
  • Options
    Thank you very much!
  • Options
    Anybody could give an sql query code to execute in my phpmyadmin and get a listing of members that belong to an specific rol? The problem with the advance search is that I have to do a copy/paste for each name of user to get a list of them... Thank you!
  • Options
    SELECT 'Name' FROM 'LUM_USER' WHERE 'RoleID'=4; Should work I think... change the 4 for whichever ID you need. You can find them in the LUM_Role table.
  • Options
    SELECT u.UserID, u.Name, r.Name, u.FirstName, u.LastName, u.Email FROM LUM_User AS u, LEFT JOIN LUM_Role AS r USING RoleID WHERE r.Name = 'Banned';
    You can change the WHERE clause to r.RoleID = '1' and select by the RoleID if you know that, or leave it as-is and use the Role Name. The query will show the User Name, Real Full Name, Email Address, User ID, and Role Name.

What exactly are you trying to do? The advanced search in Vanilla is pretty powerful and will show all users in a single so you shouldn't have to use this query.
  • Options
    Thank you!! I know the advanced search is useful to do it. But I need a listing of user of a rol, and if I use the advanced search I should copy/paste for each user returned to an excel. Instead it, by using an sql query I do not need to copy/paste for each user, because I just need 1 copy/paste :)
This discussion has been closed.