Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Getting the setup screen

StashStash
edited December 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've done something stupid and I can't find anything through the search to help me, even though I *know* I've read a few threads on this kind of problem before. Anyway, I'm stuck on the setup screen (http://exhibitq.com/talk/setup/index.php) on my existing test forum and I'd really like to get it all back and running. Please help. :)

Comments

• Have you checked that the settings file is intact? Chances are it got wiped. It shouldn't really have since it's 1.1.4 but I'd check anyway...
  • Yeah it's in tact - I've even tried with <code style="display:inline;">$Configuration['SETUP_TEST']</code> set to 1 and 0 just in case.
  • htaccess or some other redirect issue maybe?
  • There doesn't appear to be an htaccess file in the directory (which is odd in itself), would that cause a problem?
  • Typically no. There doesn't need to be one. It's just strange that the software has decided it needs reinstalling if your settings files etc are all fine...
This discussion has been closed.