Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

First vanilla forum

edited January 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
During an upgrade of our site, wiinyt (danish Nintendo Wii community site), we chose to jump from bbPress to Vanilla - take a look.

We have cut down on the features from the start, but planning to continuously add new features to make the forum more exciting.

Comments

• Options
    Looks very nice, and simple. Just one thing (maybe looks like that on purpose): "send nyhed" and "om wiinyt" are walking on each other (firefox 2.0.0.11, ubuntu).
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    dude that looks really sweet
  • Options
    I couldnt agree less with Hamed. This website is 'SWEET'! Every bit of it looks perfect. (I'm jelious now!)
  • Options
    very nice!
  • Options
    Thanks alot!
  • Options
    Silkjaer, very nice site, I love the lack of straight lines!
    I salute your attention to detail, understated use of color and clear, simple and elegant presentation.
  • Options
    @grahack i'm using ubuntu 7.10 & firefox 2.0.0.10. send nyhed &om wiint look fine 4 me. it might be a screen resolution thing?
  • Options
    I tested the site in Firefox on mac/pc, Safari on mac, MSIE6 and MSIE7, and found it OK. Perhaps it could be a font-issue, or a resolution thing as fysicsluvr writes :)
This discussion has been closed.