Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Administrator Icon Help Please

edited January 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Administrator Icon I can not get rid of the Icon You can enter any valid URL to an image here, such as: http://www.mywebsite.com/myicon.jpg Your icon will appear next to your name in discussion comments and on your account page. Your icon will be automatically centered and cropped to 32 pixels wide by 32 pixels high. So how can I change Icons? I even tryed to putting in a new link still didnt work Help!!!! lol

Comments

• Options
    Ok I'm Tried something new it didnt work I Loaded Account Icon Extensions now I get an error message Warning: move_uploaded_file(/homepages/8/d219691685/htdocs/forum/uploads/AccountPictures/4cd353e1b3bee4df59c3db62a3252b22.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/8/d219691685/htdocs/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113 Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpBn7EzE' to '/homepages/8/d219691685/htdocs/forum/uploads/AccountPictures/4cd353e1b3bee4df59c3db62a3252b22.jpg' in /homepages/8/d219691685/htdocs/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113
  • Options
    Can you give us a link to your forum?
  • Options
    that would help http://musiciansguitar.ccstunes.com/
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Looks like a problem with permissions. Check you have permission to access the /tmp directory. Although, since your sessions are working I would assume you do have the correct permissions there. You could try contacting your host's support and see if they have any common issues with uploads via PHP. I think you may have specified role icons. Go to your settings tab to change them as they will override any custom icons you upload or set via the account page.
  • Options
    Fyorl you are the best I been beating my brains out,I started working on it yesterday. But thats all it was the role icon I didnt remeber that I did that....lol But hows the site look everything works great so far. Thank You For The help Charlie
  • Options
    Heh, no problem. Good luck with the site, I liked the joke. That extension's still broken though, might need to configure it or something.
  • Options
    Yep I got my pic icon to change but it will not again lol hope I get more people to add some jokes
This discussion has been closed.