Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is Wordpress really a plus to Vanilla?

edited January 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I have just started with Vanilla to create a COMMUNITY and ask myself if it is worthy to use both Wordpress and Vanilla or Vanilla with addons is enough? What i need is something as a portal with all standard utilities plus blog entries as news that leads to the forum. Could someone tell me what can Wordpress really add to Vanilla?

Comments

• Options
    Well Wordpress is blogging software whilst Vanilla is forum software. You can always do what Bungie do which is have a blog/news updates and just stick a link in the bottom to their forum to discuss the specific news post.
  • Options
    thanks for reaction ! i wondered if Vanilla could make a job of Wordpress in a way to keep the same 'feel and touch" -- BLOG + Forum but now i have found a nice and simple Wordpress theme that could go togehter with Vanilla; could you tell me how to find Bungie ? i have not found him in users....
  • Options
    Erm... Bungie are a company that make the Halo games among other things. I was just talking about their website at bungie.net.
  • Options
    bzz well hmm so brr ouh lala thanks for info
This discussion has been closed.