Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

"Unknown Language Code" error

edited January 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have Elgg 0.9 in stalled with Vanilla 1.1.14, and I've been getting the following error on all of my pages:

Unknown language code: English in /(MYSITE)/mod/vanillaforum/languages/. Please ask the system administrator to configure this properly.

Unknown language code: None in /(MYSITE)/mod/vanillaforum/languages/. Please ask the system administrator to configure this properly.

Anyone familiar with this problem? Thanks a lot, you guys are always helpful...

Comments

• Options
    in vanillaforum/languages/ you should hav 2 folders: english, & none. in each of those folders, there should be definitions.php, and a few other email *.txt files. Is this the case?
  • Options
    Yes. The contents of each are as identical and as follows: definitions.php email_applicant.txt email_banned.txt email_password_request.txt email_role_change.txt Is there something corrupted by them? Oh, I uploaded the PHP files in ASCII mode.
This discussion has been closed.