Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

BlackDiamond 1.0.2 / color problem

edited January 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi everyone! I run Vanilla with the BlackDiamond 1.0.2 style. Whenever a user who isn't logged in goes to my community, the background of the discussion overview appears in a different color as when someone is logged in. It's a grey color (#888888), but I don't know why. Couldn't find that color code in the CSS-files either. Any ideas? Thanks klepto

Comments

• Options
    You may find that the colour guests experience is the colour for 'unread' discussions, where most users will see the colour for 'read' discussions?
  • Options
    You're absolutely right :) Can you tell me where in the CSS-files I can found that color to change it into a darker grey? Thanks for your help! klepto
  • Options
    Not off the top of my head and I dont have the CSS handy I'm afraid...I'd guess it's in some kind of 'unread' class? Shouldn't be too hard to find I dont think..
  • Options
    Ok, I will search for it again. Checked the color code and "unread" in all CSS-files. Maybe I've got more luck tomorrow! :)
This discussion has been closed.