Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How do I redirect back to frontpage

edited January 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I love Vanilla, but I would like to redirect the user back to my front page after they sign off the forum.
http://www.womenabout.org/cms/wabout/
I have changed the redirect option at the JVanilla login module. This didn't do the trick.

Looks like I need to affect the code, but how? I'm very new at this so be gentle and specific.
Thanks,
zanni

Comments

• This solution won't automatically take you back to the index, but will change the prompt from "log in again" to "go back to discussions". You need to change the file people_signout_form_validpostback.php. Copy that file into whatever theme folder you are using. Then edit it to look like:
    <?php // Note: This file is included from the library/People/People.Control.Leave.php class. echo '<div class="FormComplete"> <h2>'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignOutSuccessful').'</h2> <ul> <li><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php').'">Go back to discussions</a></li> </ul> </div>'; ?>
    I'm not sure how you would do a redirect back to the index after logging out.
This discussion has been closed.