Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

I'm selling my beard!

3stripe3stripe ✭✭
edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5609917457&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 don't ask, it's a long story...

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    That's pretty sweet. I recently shaved mine and was left with a moustache...

• Options
    holy-moly, that is a fair scary photo, dude! i did the whole tash thing for an evening once, it was looking good as a mexican but then i made the fatal mistake of trimming it right down to a normal one and it didn't look so fly....
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    HAHAHAHAH!
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    You think that's scary? Check out my eyes in this one...

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Oh yeah - and that stache only lasted for that night, too. I shaved it down to that at a party (I had a full beard 20 minutes before those pics were taken), and when my wife saw me the next morning she insisted that I lose it. hahaha.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Mark, you're truely a man of all kinds of faces. I want to say in the earlier photos posted durring the beta days, there was one where it was taken from such an angle, you resenbled Adam Carrolla, and others where you look like some 17 year old raver kid. You kind of look like Magnum P.I in this one though. You need to grow out like a mega stache to make it look right :D
  • Options
    You've just completely destroyed my mental picture of you there.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    hahaha - Okay, here are some more:

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    damn. You're right. I look different in every picture. haha
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    like I said! A man of several different faces, you should become a spy or something, you are almost a chameleon!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    cute kid btw!
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    thanks - that's my nephew :)
  • Options
    oh-dear-gawd

clean shaven mark: great
    rough mark : fine
    shaggy mark: okay
    wierdo-beardo mark: uhm, not really
    stache mark: dude, your seriously creapin me out here :\

seriously though. everytime i would see you would have a different look going for you and each time i saw you i thought you looked terrible but i suppose that was just because i was expecting something else and didnt want to have to adjust my image of you (tbh, i dont know why really - hey! do i look like a phsychologist - ffs). BUT like i said already, the stache, like, omg, your scaring me now :\

whatever happened to that fresh faced boy i knew back in swift who used fly me round the house by the waiste band of my underwear? ah yes, dem were the days

mark: are you starting to regret leaving me on here yet? lols
  • Options
    still only 1 bidder on the ol' beard.... anyone know any facial hair fetish sites?
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    check craigslist, there's a bunch of weird fuckers over at that place.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Just out of curiousity 3stripe... How are you planning on shaving that thing off? Dry straight razor, bic, knife & fork? or are you just gonna throw the shaving cream with shavings into a cup to the person?
  • Options
    i thought you couldn't sell body parts on ebay. good luck, though. i have a lot of hair as it is, so i'm not a buyer.
  • Options
    FYI - mark is really tall too... like 6 foot 4 or something
  • Options
    "still only 1 bidder on the ol' beard.... anyone know any facial hair fetish sites?" no, but if you tattoo "vanilla" on your chest while shaving your beard, i'd pay for the video, we'll make a sticky topic for it :D
  • Options
    oh wow tattoo idea... i'm about due for another one
This discussion has been closed.