Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Bridge w/ Joomla + Timing out Sessions issue?

edited March 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Alright guys, i have installed the "Joomla Vanilla Bridge" everything seems to be great except that if you dont do anyting in the forums for a few minutes you seem to get timed out. In the forums there is a SIGN IN AND SING OUT link in the upper right. This will now show you as logged out. So if you try to click on this link to log back in you get this error above the log in box. Notice: Undefined index: 39a09c06e3f6f5f58c15f147881b8d37 in /home/content/s/t/e/steelejones100/html/primarydrive/van/library/People/People.Class.Joomla10x.Authenticator.php on line 38 Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/content/s/t/e/steelejones100/html/primarydrive/van/library/People/People.Class.Joomla10x.Authenticator.php on line 41 Also keep in mind that you cannot now log in via this box. And the only way to get back in is to leave the forums, go back to the front page of joomla, log out if your not, and log back in then go back to the forums. Ive been at this problem for three days now no luck... I would appreciate any guidence..

Comments

• Options
    Im wondering if there isnt a significant issue with the bridge itself.... Certainly I cant be the only person that has this issue...
  • Options
    No comments from anyone that may have the same issue ? What ive done in the meantime is install the MEMBERS ONLY extension, so now if they time out, they are taken to a page with instructions *SIGH* Also took out the (sign in) (sign out) portion of the log in, so they are forced to go back to the log in module on the front of the page to get back in. Anyone out there dealing with this ?
  • Options
    Wow bump up!
  • Options
    Bump, Also having this issue.
This discussion has been closed.