Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How do you apply a label to a discussion?

edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Okay this will probably earn me the I am a complete and utter douchebag role as I must be missing something really obvious in my Vanilla Forum but for the life of me I can not see how you apply a label to a discussion like making a post sticky. I looked all through the wiki and through my actual forum but have had no joy so far so what am I missing?

Comments

• If you look in the sidepanel you'll see an option to make a discussion a sticky.

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I guess that should go in the wiki - but the sticky button is in your control panel when looking at a discussion. For example, right now in this discussion if I look at my control panel, I see: Options * Bookmark this discussion * Hide this discussion * Close this discussion * Make this discussion sticky
  • Thanks, got it! I wasn't looking there when I was just viewing the conversation only when I was editing it so I completely missed it as it only shows up when viewing a discussion and not when editing it.
  • edited February 2011
    I don't see what you're saying Mark. I don't have this "control panel" that you speak of.

And yes I am an admin on my forum..

SnaveZ :s

EDIT:

The only thing I have close to "sticky" is announce..

SnaveZ :\