Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

CSS Link missing due to change my Forum/Folder name.

edited March 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi All, I am new in Vanilla world. I am highly pleased to join with your network. However, during installation i named my forum my_forum (assume). But after installation i decide to change my forum name without install it again (though i already post some discussions). I change my folder name and able to fix all paths through conf/settings.php file. But my CSS is not working properly. I mean the link is still the old one. In addition here is my current settings $Configuration['BASE_URL'] = 'http://www.mysite.com/Forum/'; $Configuration['THEME_PATH'] = '/path/to/vanilla/themes/your_theme_name/'; i don't get any path related to CSS settings. Please help me to resolve my CSS path. All other stuffs are working very fine. Thanks, Aminul

Comments

• Options
    If you've already fixed your configuration file, then try going to settings->themes & styles->check apply this to all users and click OK.
  • Options
    Oaow !!! Great..... What a easy solution and what kind of fool i am !!! Anyway, thanks a log man. Thanks a lot. I get exactly what i was searching. Thanks a lot
This discussion has been closed.