Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Undefined variable: mComment

edited March 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi--
as of today, I'm getting a very strange error (see below) whenever I try to post a comment at http://irdrinkyourmilkshake.com. The comment gets posted anyway, but there's a really nasty message every time. It says something about a "temporary local problem", so does that mean I should just wait for it to go away?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jurgen

Notice: Undefined variable: mComment in /home/jurgenfa/public_html/idrinkyourmilkshake.com/extensions/Notify/default.php on line 309

Notice: Undefined variable: mUser in /home/jurgenfa/public_html/idrinkyourmilkshake.com/extensions/Notify/default.php on line 309
A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred
Technical information (for support personel):

Error Message
Unable to send email. The SMTP server reported the following error:
Affected Elements
Email.ServerParse();

The error occurred on or near: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later

For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

Comments

• Options
    Looks like it has something to do with the Notify extension. I know there has been conflicts with it. I would disable it and see if the error goes away.
This discussion has been closed.