Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Clipboard extension...

edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I enabled this, but I can't seem to figure out where/how to use it. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Seems at the moment you add stuff to your clipboard when editing your account via the Manage Clipboard option in the Control Panel, which kind of detracts from it's usefulness as I was kind of expecting that there would be like a clipboard button when viewing a post to easily highlight text and add it to your clipboard, hmmm I should explore that and raise a feature request or see if an extension can do it... However when I tried to use a clipboard entry in a post it gave me the below error: Error Message: The "ClippingManager" class referenced by "ClippingManager" does not appear to exist. It isnt a feature I really care about right now though so I probably won't look into that myself for a while.
  • Options
    Yeah, it defitely doesn't seem to work right. I was hoping to use it for quoting or signatures, but I'll have to look at the code a bit more.
  • Options
    It's a bug in the current version. Mark posted a quick-fix somewhere, and it should be fixed in the next version.
This discussion has been closed.