Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

your favorite internet radio stations

3stripe3stripe ✭✭
edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
anyone tried http://www.pandora.com/ yet - you tell it a song or artist you like and it sets up an instant playlist for you - based on the musical qualities you've specified as the starting point... comes up with some really good tracks and first 10 hours are free =) must be some clever use of tags going on there methinks

Comments

• Options
    no, but i have tried spam.
  • Options
    how was spam for you then?
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    you could always use www.last.fm and it does quite the same.
  • Options
    ta lech, need something like this for work to keep the music fresh, looks promising
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    www.bassdrive.com & www.di.fm work as well :D
  • Options
    drum and bass eh? more of a breaks man meself
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    I'm always listening to one of these stations while I work, good stuff all around. You should maybe rename this thread to something more appropriate like "your favorite internet radio stations" or something.
  • Options

I used to use audioscrobbler before everything was merged to Last.fm. It was a decent service. I actually stopped because the iScrobbler plugin stopped sending tracks from iTunes. I was too lazy to figure out why. I end up finding related artists in iTunes whenever I'm bored.

• Options
    i sometime dj on www.nuskoolbreaks.co.uk (monday nights 7-9), which is my mates slot - 'the undercurrent show' - for anyone into breakbeat. other than i also love the country stations that come with itunes, for some proper old fashioned country nonsense.
  • Options
    lamentlament
    edited August 2005
    woxy.com
    kexp.org

but since last.fm and audioscrobbler teamed up, i've been checking out the last.fm player and it's pretty cool. you type in a bunch of bands that you enjoy, and it will stream songs by those bands, and similar bands.
This discussion has been closed.