Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

blank screen after install...

just a quick question. i have php Version 4.3.11 installed... im using MySQL as well... The entire installation worked beautifully, however, when I go to the index.php or the settings screen all i get is a blank white screen. I cant view a single screen in vanilla, everything returns blank... i viewed the source to check for an error, and all i found was just this: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD> <BODY></BODY></HTML> any suggestions?

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Please let us know what operating system you have installed it on, what version of MySQL you have it installed on, and finally - if possible - please pass along the url where you have installed it.
  • I've got the same problem. On the server of my host there's an outdated MySQL 3.23.58 running. Perhaps this could be the problem ...
This discussion has been closed.