Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla and Mediatemple

edited May 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello all, I've been having some issues lately with mediatemple sending me emails about my database having sudden bursts in activity and me needing to scale up the database service. My forum has about 700 registered users and at most 300 visits a day, so I know traffic is not the problem, there's something going on with vanilla's queries. I have disabled some extensions, here are the ones that are still enabled: - AccountPictures - Attachments - CommentRemoval - Discussion View Count - Flickrizer - Forum Statistics - Guest Welcome Message - Html Formatter - Inline Images - JQThickBox - JQuery - Member List - Multi File Upload - NewsMailer - Thankful People - Poll - Quotations - UserAward - Vanillacons any help with this will be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    The following extensions may not exactly be helping (though they may not be causing trouble either) Discussion view count Forum stats Member list Poll User Award
This discussion has been closed.