Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Disabled Veteran Needs Volunteer Help.

edited May 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm a veteran on a 100% veterans disability pension for wounds sustained....etc. etc. In short, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) evolved into full blown Bipolar Disorder. I'm creating a website to try and reach out to other sufferers and their families. I received help from an advertising company to design the website - It looks great - and the 'forum' is going to be the main part of the site. (Other similar sites for this disorder have 'maxed out' with over 2000 people trying to 'talk' at the same time on the forum). I'm also a senior citizen, and a retired Episcopal Priest. I've been trying to learn XHTML and CSS but its a struggle as the disorder interferes with cognition, and, my injuries to my spine have affected my hands, and, as I'm an older geezer, I have osteo-arthritis, so typing is really hard. I need a volunteer, who would be willing to help me translate the professionally designed forum page into a reality and get it up and running. There is no pay. It would be an act of generosity for a vet and a hurting community of very troubled psych patients and their families. This is a beautiful page and it will make a terrific forum. If your willing to take on the challenge, please let me know. My 'off forum' email is howard@gorle.ca
This discussion has been closed.