Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

email verification add on update

edited June 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi I saw there is an add on for email verification but it is specified to work with only one theme and with Vanilla v1.1.2 I know the admins for the site I'm putting together will not want to check each membership and at least verification enforces real email addresses any tips or advice if there is a work round to get the add on to work in 1.1.4? the Transmogrifier plug in is shown as being version 1 Vanilla - should it be ok with 1.1.4?? while I'm here is it easy to remove "whispers" entirely? thanks for your comments - Vanilla looks like a mean 'n lean piece of code

Comments

• A lot of times plugins will be forward compatible, so you'll never know until you try.

About Whispers: Go in to Settings -> Application Settings -> Enable Whispers
  • You should read it as 1.1.2+ or 1.1.x >= 1.1.2 The hooks in that the extension needs have been added in vanilla 1.1.2
  • thanks guys - perfect - both work flawlessly - if only I code code as cleanly...
This discussion has been closed.