Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Pages missing!! Any ideas?

tedted
edited September 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have installed my forums, but when I click on the search, account , or settings tabs I get blank pages. Anyone out there have any ideas. www.campusworks.com/forums is the message area.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    1. What version of PHP are you using? 2. What version of MySQL are you using? 3. Do you have a login we can use to test?
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    edited September 2005
    hrmmm, I think this could possibly be the question of safemode ted asked about earlier. Ted, grab the specs on your php version and sql info via:

<? phpinfo(); ?>
  • Options
    lol @ safemode ted
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Don't really know why Ted whispered this to me, but for the sake of anyone else reading this discussion with the same problem here's what he said:

Got everything fixed! Works great. Was using CuteFTP to upload files, and this was a mistake. It was putting in string breaks at odd places, messing up the code. Fetch worked much better.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    odd, maybe it was uploading it in binary instead of ascii mode?
This discussion has been closed.