Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Filebrowser Config

edited September 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Is is possible to make the filebrowser browse a directory above/below itself? e.g. i have it my root dir but i only want it to work from /images and up (cause i have other files in root so i can link to them easily but dont want filebrowser looking at them and dont want to have to click through to the images folder to browse it) Doesnt seem to be an option in the config?

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Why not just put the filebrowser in the images folder?
  • Options
    because then people will have to see it by going /images.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    You are a strange man. I don't think that would be too hard to program - you should do it :)
  • Options
    I am a strange man but i dont think its a particularly unreasonable request. For that matter i may just as well wish to have my images in a completely different place.
  • Options
    Any chance you could point me in the right direction? I've had a look through the index.php but i cant follow it. I should really learn this class malarkey.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited September 2005
    You should be interested in anywhere it says getcwd(); since I always get the root directory that way. Then you'd just have to add your images folder onto that variable and you should be good to go.
This discussion has been closed.