Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Questions about Forum Package

edited August 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I made this topic in the General Support area as well, please don't moderate me for posting it there also, I didn't know where I would get the quickest response... I like what this package offers, but I have a few questions about it: Does this offer a 'moderation' system? Where the member can click, and send a TOS violation, in for moderation? Does this offer a 'Karma' system? For each day the user logs in, they get 1 Karma? I already have tabs on my site, can I impliment this forum, into my site, or do I have to go with the way it package looks, and it''s add ons? ^ ^ Basically, can I just have the forum package, and do what I want with it for my site, of is there a general layout, that stays on the forum? I have quite a few questions, but don't know where to ask them. Also: Is there a feature to transfer over the data/accounts on our current forum on (proboards) - it's our free one for now, until we can find the right package. Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.