Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

header/banner not working

edited August 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Can anyone help. I was getting extension errors, so I couldn't fix it, and wasn't really getting help, so I deleted everything including all my posts and database and started all over again. Today I tried to install my banner as an extension and I'm getting the same error that I got before I uninstalled everything! Can anyone tell me what this means:? http:divinepurposemanifest.com/forum Thank you1 Warning: main(/home/content/m/a/v/mavandck/html/divinepurposemanifest/forum/extensions/Banner/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/a/v/mavandck/html/divinepurposemanifest/forum/conf/extensions.php on line 5 Warning: main(/home/content/m/a/v/mavandck/html/divinepurposemanifest/forum/extensions/Banner/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/a/v/mavandck/html/divinepurposemanifest/forum/conf/extensions.php on line 5 Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/m/a/v/mavandck/html/divinepurposemanifest/forum/extensions/Banner/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/m/a/v/mavandck/html/divinepurposemanifest/forum/conf/extensions.php on line 5

Comments

This discussion has been closed.