Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Random Weirdness in my Vanilla forum

Hi all:

I have a Vanilla forum hacked into the comments of a WordPress blog. It's been running without a problem for over a year (using Janine).

Suddenly, today, ONE of the threads freaked out. I have no idea what's wrong. I removed all the posts from where the problems began, to no avail. I have added three posts to show the problem.

Please go to the broken thread and scroll down. Look at the last three posts and the comment entry box.

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    You should tried to correct all invalid markup, especially the one related to ul/ol.
  • Options
    Yea, I tried that. There was no markup in the messed up comments at all. There isn't any markup in the currently problematic test posts. Any other ideas?
  • Options
    I did not meant in the comments; but in the all page.
  • Options
    Thanks, Dinoboff, for responding.

I'm not sure what you mean. The only changes to any of the pages for some weeks has been within the comments. I'm the only one who has access to the back end and I haven't changed anything. Could you give me an idea of where you think I should look?

FWIW, my site may be down intermittently today, as we are moving the server.
This discussion has been closed.